DATE LAST MODIFIED: January, 2022
Importance of Your Privacy.
A Special Note About Children.
Important Categories of Information for you to Know:
- Who we are
- Information we may collect through the Services
- How your information is used
- Altering the information you submit through the Services
Who We Are.
Company makes the Website available for general information and for other purposes detailed within the Website from time to time.
Information We Collect.
There may various areas within the Website where you may be asked to enter information. In addition, when you use or access the Website, Company may receive and record information on our server logs from your computer, which may include your location. We do not sell or share any personal information about you to or with any person or organization except for the Permitted Uses. In addition, and not in limitation of the foregoing and subject to restrictions imposed under applicable law, information you enter through the Services may be shared with third party service providers with which Company has entered into a business relationship in order to make the Services available.
Information we receive from you.
- “Personal Information” is information which may include, without limitation, your name, address, date of birth, phone number, e-mail address and possibly other information that, when taken together, can uniquely identify you.
- “Non-Personal Information” is aggregated information, including demographic information that does not uniquely identify you. We and our third party service providers may collect your Non-Personal Information, including information about the device you are using in accessing the Website, and information pertaining to your interaction with the Website.
- “Public Content” is information that you contribute through the Services that is intended for public consumption, including, without limitation, photos, comments and account profile. We may display this information through the Services, share it with businesses and further distribute it to a wider audience through third party sites and services.
Other Information we get from your use of the Website.
We may also collect information about the Website and how you use it.
Information from the “Contact Us” section of the Website.
You may contact Company through the “Contact Us” feature or other features. Participation in these areas is completely voluntary and it is your choice whether or not you wish to disclose any Personal Information or other information to us.
We may at our discretion, but are not obligated to, monitor the communications that take place on our Service, such as messaging, in order to protect our users and monitor the effectiveness of our Service. You acknowledge that you have no expectation of privacy with respect to any such communications or postings, and you expressly consent to such monitoring.
Information collected from other sections of the Website.
Company may, from time to time, make various resources available to you within the Website. At times we may collect Personal Information or other information in connection with providing such services.
How your information is used.
We use the information you provide to make the Website available to you. Some portions of the Website may be offered in conjunction with partner companies, affiliates or other companies or websites with which we work. In order for us make these features available within the Website, it may be necessary for us to share your personal information with one of such entities. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of making such features available through the Website. If you do not want your data to be shared, you can choose not to allow the transfer by not using that particular feature.
Subject to applicable law, unless otherwise disclosed at the point of collection or otherwise consented by you, the following are various ways in which your information may be used:
- To make the Website available to you
- To communicate with you through e-mail, text messaging, push notifications, cloud-enabled voice services or other means and devices
- To respond to your inquiries, resolve your problems and concerns and for other customer service purposes
- To distinguish you from other users of the Website
- To measure traffic
- To offer you personalized help on our Website
- To provide you with a better, more personalized experience when you use the Website
- To better understand how you and others access and use the Website
- To comply with legal obligations, as part of our general business operations and for other business administration purposes
- To debug or repair errors in our systems
In addition, Company may disclose account information, Personal Information and/or other information when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with Company’s rights or property, other users or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
We may automatically collect certain types of usage information when you visit our Website. For instance, when you visit our Website, we may send one or more cookies — a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters used by many websites — to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser and lets us help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the site. A cookie may also convey information to us about how you use the Website (e.g., the pages you view). If you would prefer not to accept cookies, most browsers will allow you to: (i) change your browser settings to notify you when you receive a cookie, which lets you choose whether or not to accept it; (ii) disable existing cookies; or (iii) set your browser to automatically reject any cookies.
We may use the data collected through cookies, log file, device identifiers, location data and clear gifs information to: (a) remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Website; (b) provide custom, personalized content and information, including advertising; (c) provide and monitor the effectiveness of our Website; (d) monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, usage and demographic patterns on our Website; and (e) diagnose or fix technology problems.
Alterning Information You Submit.
- Deleting your information. Federal and state regulations may require that we store questions or submissions for various periods of time. In order to comply with these regulations, we may be unable to delete information from our databases.
- Altering Information. Company may alter, modify or delete any information you submit through the Website if it believes, in its sole discretion, it is necessary or desirable to do so.
- Request to stop receiving emails from us. Periodically, Company may send you emails to alert you to various new features within the Website. If you do not wish to receive any of these offers, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to remove yourself from our mailing list.
Although Company has taken reasonable measures to ensure that your personal information is delivered and disclosed securely, Company cannot and does not guarantee that the personal information you provide will not be intercepted by others and decrypted.
Storage and Processing
We may, in the future, sell or otherwise transfer some or all of our assets or equity to a third party. Your personally identifiable information and other information we obtain from you via the Website may be disclosed to any potential or actual third party purchasers of such assets or equity and may be among the assets transferred.
Do Not Track.
The Company does not respond to Do Not Track signals and/or other mechanisms that provide consumer choice about tracking.
This section provides specific information for California consumers, as required under California privacy laws, including the California Consumer Privacy Act as amended, and its implementing regulations (“CCPA”). The CCPA requires that we provide certain information to California consumers about how we handle their personal information (“PI”), and their rights in that regard. Under the CCPA, “PI” is any information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, device or household, including the categories identified in the chart below to the extent they identify, relate to, describe, are capable of being associated with, or could be reasonably linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, device or household, subject to certain exceptions (e.g., publicly available information is not PI).
For more details about the personal information we have collected over the last 12 months, including the categories of sources, please see the Information We Collect and Cookies sections above. We collect this information for the business and commercial purposes described in the How Your Information is Used and Cookies sections above. We share this information with the categories of third parties described in the above-referenced sections. We do not sell (as such term is defined in the CCPA) the personal information we collect (and will not sell it without providing a right to opt out).
Subject to certain limitations, the CCPA provides California consumers the right to request to know more details about the categories or specific pieces of personal information we collect (including how we use and disclose this information), to delete their personal information, to opt out of any “sales” that may be occurring, and to not be discriminated against for exercising these rights.
California consumers may make a request pursuant to their rights under the CCPA by contacting us at CCPA@WaltzHealth.com. We will verify your request using the information associated with your account, including email address. Government identification may be required. Consumers can also designate an authorized agent to exercise these rights on their behalf.
PLEASE PRINT AND RETAIN A COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT FOR YOUR RECORDS.